License is valid for the beta and future 1.x versions of PugetBench for DaVinci Resolve.
PugetBench for DaVinci Resolve allows you to reliably and accurate benchmark real-world performance with both the free and Studio version of DaVinci Resolve. Licensing is per technician and allows for commercial use, command line automation, result logging, and email support.
- 16GB of memory
- 4GB of GPU VRAM (8GB for Extended tests)
- 50GB free space on your drive
- Compatible with both Windows 10 and 11 (MacOS and Linux support is planned for the future)
- Must be run from a local drive (no network attached storage)
- DaVinci Resolve must be installed to the default install location
Note: Some national firewalls (including China) blocks the Gumroad licensing server. If the end user can access this page, however, you should not have any problems.
Single Technician License - PugetBench for DaVinci Resolve